in which sherlock holmes is actually beaumont tyler grady
Your character falls into the “friend zone” - Is this primarily a man’s problem, or are women put in the friend zone as well? x
I have a friend from a diabetes camp who recently past away last weekend. She was a sweet and caring person that always had a smile on her face and she lit up a room every time she walked in. She was a Big Fan of One Direction, in fact, I remember her jamming out to 1D in our camp cabin. She was an amazing person and she left us way too soon.
So if any of you can please go to twitter and tag one direction and #SingForNicole, I would very much appreciate this. Every Tweet Counts, She deserves this. Reblog and spread the word, we want her to be heard.
RIP Nicole Wilson. Fly High in Heaven.
The Concert is Tonight in Dallas and I’m really hoping that they do this for her. If you guys could please help and tweet #SingForNicole and tag one direction, That would mean the world to my friends and I. We got #SingForNicole trending once on twitter, Who says we can’t do it again?
Reblog and spread the word, we want Nicole to be heard.
I see and write a lot of “DON’T DO THIS!!!” posts, so I thought I would make a “DO THIS!!!” post.
- More POC in leading roles
- More important friendships
- More queer characters in leading roles
- More disabled characters in leading roles
- More genderqueer and trans characters in leading roles
- Realistic women in leading roles
- Happier/more positive characters and messages
- 45 Things I Want to See More Of (Part 2)
- Black Villains
- Boys in YA
- Cool Things (2) (3)
- Fantasy (2)
- Female Characters (2)
- Female Character Traits
- Horror Genre Mashups
- Magic Systems
- Male Characters
- Medieval Fantasy
- Modern Fantasy
- Romance (2)
- Soulmate AUs
- Stories I Want to Read
- Urban Fantasy
- What thewritingcafe Wants
- YA Novels (2) (3) (4)
The plot bunnies tag is likewise updating and includes posts that I think would make for an interesting story.
More Things I Would Like to See
- Steampunk with different ethnic influences alongside the gears
- Utopias that try really hard to be good, even though they aren’t and never will be perfect
- Science and magic coexisting
- Creation stories - stories that focus on building and growth rather than destruction
- People are good themes
- Extroverted protagonists
- Environments other than temperate deciduous
- Stories centered on art
- Stories without war
So to you, or anyone else who has spent four minutes on me in some way, listening to just one song, or watching one of my videos… Thank you. I love you like I love sparkles and having the last word. And that’s real love. ―Taylor Swift.